Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Off to Savannah!


OMG I'm so excited! Last March I had the privilege to travel to Savannah, Georgia where I studied for 3 days with the talented Ron Ben-Israel. Tomorrow, I will be making yet another trip to Savannah where I will be studying for another 3 days with Chef Ron!


This year it's all about the BLING baby! And that is exactly the subject I'm studying - the art of BLING - sugar bling that is! Chef Ron will be teaching us how he creates the most stunning sugar bling for cakes - I cannot wait!


To see the sugar flower master in action, here he is featured on the show Sugar Rush - enjoy!

And for more eye candy, take a look at some other videos by Ron Ben-Israel


1 comment:

Pastrychik said...

How I wish I can go too! Have fun and can't wait to see photos!