Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Classes at Custom Cakes Savannah Georgia


So if you are as addicted to the world of sugar as I am, then most likely you have made a pilgrimage or two to learn from some of the masters.


Last year I jumped on an airplane to Savannah's Custom Cakes to make such a pilgrimage to learn from the Maestro of Sugar Flowers - Ron Ben-Israel


Let me tell you the experience was nothing short of AMAZING! For those of you who don't know Minette Rushing, she is a fabulously talented cake artist located in the beautiful & historic city of Savannah, Georgia. Her staff are equally talented as well, two of which have recently competed in 3 Food Network Challenges!


This year I will be jumping back on another airplane to make the journey once more, this time to learn the art of Bling with Ron. Ron will be teaching 3 sessions this year, the first Bring on the Bling will take place February 26th, 27th & 28th. The second session Sugarpaste Flowers will be held on March 2nd, 3rd & 4th. The third session, a repeat of Bring on the Bling will be held on March 6th, 7th & 8th - this is the session I have registered for.


So if you have the time, the desire to learn from the best, and the love to travel, I encourage you to join me in my trek to Savannah! You won't be disappointed!

1 comment:

Jimmy Simpson said...

Wow yes really we want some coaching from cake experts
Regards,
Jimmy Simpson
Wedding Cake Writer